Total Pageviews

10:09 AM
0
Flavors Me Anhelo
Flavors Me is a newish interface that provides free and premium customizable websites for personal and business purposes. Some of you might have come across it by now. It's so user friendly and I love that anyone can make their own website for free with them.

I didn't come here to talk about them, though. Flavors Me is not paying me to say this. My personal opinion on ego-marketing is something you don't want to hear. It is definitely useful to have a website where people can find out about you and your work, as long as you do work. Those who don't have any real work to show or share to inspire others fall into the target-for-a-stalker category.

There are just so many of us out here showing our work, that sometimes the reason why we do it gets blurry to me. I like to think that other artists put their names out there so I can find them and meet them in person to collaborate. Please know that I am not putting all this effort into this blog with the sole intention of rubbing it in your face. I am hungry for collaborations and for being part of a team. I want to show you how I can complement your work. I want you to see how projects can make more sense and be better organized and done if we join forces. If you like what I do, tell me!

By the way, I just now redesigned and updated my Flavors Me site. Visit it by clicking here.

0 things to say:

Post a Comment

Your blurb: