Total Pageviews

1:33 PM
0
Do you ever wake up bored? Do you constantly seek for a challenge? for a surprise?

That's my everyday story. I am looking back at all the things I've done in the last 15 years and I am amazed, yet bored. I can't bear with the idea of continuing to live my life the way I've done so far. I have an urge to celebrate creativity, and explore other disciplines that would allow me to see different corners of the world; and I am not specifically talking about places, but people, ideals, beliefs, stories. 

I find myself terribly bored today. Bored of my limitations. Wanting to pick up my guitar, then hating the loudness (ear problems + identity crisis). 

I am simply not getting a kick out of my artistic activities lately. My witch side has woken up, and I need to work with things alive. I have been seeking for social doings, which surprises me as the conventional introvert I am. I wish I could take a break from life, and be a magician for an entire year. 

I got the Art Double Standard Blues as well. People think it's sad to live in a world without art, but it's not sad to exploit artists, and marginalize them in the workforce. As long as they fill our world with hope, let them starve. Also: where did humanity lost it's intellectual capacity, or where did we get the suggestion that we measure talent with popularity, and that a millionaire featured on television is equal to success? If you are not kidding me, please send me to another planet. Right now.

"What's going to be the next project I will embark myself upon?" I pray to the biggest full moon of the year. (http://www.mysticmamma.com/super-full-moon-in-scorpio-may-5th-2012-beltane-wesak-celebration/)


Thoughts in a second language form, excuse my lack of writing professionalism and the absence of an editor. Effervescence is hard to control sometimes. 

0 things to say:

Post a Comment

Your blurb: